Thursday, July 4, 2013

What I Wore: Happy 4th Ya'll!

Hello there! Happy fourth of July to you and I hope it is a day filled with super yummy food and drinks and time spent with those who you adore! Oh yeah and those nights engulfed with stars and fireworks dancing in the sky! On the outfit side of things, I love this dress, bought it in the little girls section for about $2 at Goodwill last year and I have been waiting a whole year to wear it today! For the shoes, I can't seem to find the laces for them so I just let them become slip ons so super comfy!
dress: goodwill
hat: chinese laundry
flats: white mt.

2 comments:

  1. OMG YOU FINALLY WORE IT! YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I LOVE THIS DRESS! Okay I am done yelling. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have every right to yell, it took me forever to wear this dress, but it was definitely worth it! ;)

      Delete