Tuesday, July 30, 2013

What I Wore: Closer To Closer.

Hello there! 2 More days to go until I am on vacation and I am quite excited about relaxing, enjoying the East Coast weather and not having to get up early to go to work. Oh and the main reason, to see my family back home! I might create a vacation outfit post; however, I haven't even started to pack so who knows how that will turn out just yet! Onto the outfit, I love this dress, I have quite a thing for denim/chambray dresses this summer and I felt like this one needed something extra. So I threw on a sleeveless lacy blouse underneath it for a little touch of femininity to it!
dress: lauren conrad/kohls
blouse: urban outfitters
belt: off another dress
flats: mossimo/target
bag: betseyville
hair bow: handmade by me [found here!]
rings and things: target/glitter accessories 
earrings: vera wang/kohls
Oh and on the crochet side of things, I am working on a handful of crochet bow belts, some with studs, some with charms, some patterned and some classic style! Will be placing them into my shoppe as well! I'm pretty elated with how they are coming out so far and I plan to update more information and posts with it, most likely when I return from my vacation!

No comments:

Post a Comment