Monday, July 29, 2013

HandMade: The Crochet Everyday Travel Bag.

Hello there! With having to work, being everyday normal life busy bee, at times, well many times, I take my wip crochet projects with me wherever I go. Usually work on it during a break in the day or honestly, if I am stuck in traffic for a good amount of time which is pretty normal here in Houston. Normally, I take reusable shopping bags and stuff them with my current projects, but I was truly wanting a bag that reflected a craft that I adore. So I decided to whip up this bag to carry my smaller wip projects in! It was super easy to make and I love the color combo choice! Definitely want to make more in different colors, for the seasons (and maybe to match everyday outfits..maybe!) One thing, I wanted to make along with this bag, was to crochet a hook case for it and sew it into the side of the bag! Though it will be something I will crochet up quite soon! Check my instagram for casual crochet updates as well!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment