Sunday, August 18, 2013

What We Wore: "We Be Jammin'!"

Hello there! It's Sunday Funday and my bestie (C.C.) and I spent the day, drinking iced coffee as well as iced tea, discussing future goals and gushing over lovely fashion threads. It just so happened that our outfits coordinated just a bit, though that usually occurs with us, it's actually pretty normal! (I have the same dress as Cece, but in a different color too!) Anywho, If you would like to see Cece's outfit details, you may visit her blog here! We are definitely looking forward to creating more posts for our shared outfits of the day in the near future! Oh and the blog title is from a humorous t-shirt we both discovered today and thought it was pretty fitting description of the day! 
(Note: Cece took my photographs and I took hers. :D)
top>>target/mossimo
skirt>>vintage
sandals>>target/xhilaration
frida kahlo bag>>thrift find
sunglasses>>rue 21
hat>>cotton on/rubi
bracelets>>betsey johnson/rue 21/ glitter accessories/target



4 comments:

  1. OH man! We be jammin! I love how our outfits worked together as usual without any consultation. My post will be up tomorrow morning. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Woot! Quite a handful of photos, I had to leave some behind, but I cannot wait to see yours. I'm sure it'll be completely cute. ;)

      Delete
  2. I love how the pink hat pops!

    ♥, Brittney @ True Vintage Love
    www.truevintagelove.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I found it on sale at Cotton On and it is quite lovely!

      Delete