Thursday, August 22, 2013

What I Wore: Be A Little Free.

Hello there! I am trying to get the wear out of my light colored summery threads before Fall hits and they have to hibernate for a few months, oh boo! Anywho, this dress is super comfy and I hold such a weakness for peter pan colors especially when they emulate a lacy/crochet look. I wore this look to work, wanted to feel a bit girly and whimsy, but a bit laid back hence the flats!
dress>> forever21/plato's closet
belt>> kohls/candies
flats>> anna luz

3 comments:

  1. I lurves it! :D You can always fall it up and make this a cute pop of color you need in the season. :D

    -C.C

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True! Set a patterned sweater over the dress and have the collar pop out!

      Delete
  2. You look fantastic in this dress! I love the color and the lace collar is super cute! Beautiful look!

    - Anna

    www.melodicthriftychic.com

    ReplyDelete