Wednesday, August 21, 2013

What's On My Hook!

Hello there! So what's on my hook? Well, currently I have been bitten by the Fall bug and I am all over the idea of crocheting projects geared toward my favorite season! The project that I am crocheting at the moment is a pretty decently big project that has no pattern and was inspired by a past post of Inspiration. Seeing as there is no pattern and I am entirely attempting to figure out how it was made, has left me trying this project for the 3rd time! Spending a handful of days on the first attempt until I finally opened my eyes and realized it was all wrong! It was a bit of a letdown, but I knew I had to pick up another ball of yarn of the same color and try again. So I did, in between working and crocheting the second attempt, I realized again this method was not going to work. Le sigh. Luckily, I wasn't in too deep with the second one, that I could start my 3rd! I do, truly feel confident this time around and well, they do say the third times the charm. Hopefully, this will be it!
I must say, that even through this fumble of repeated mistakes, crocheting teaches me patience and I am quite thankful for that. It teaches me that even if I get that one row wrong, I can pull it out and try again until it's right and that's what I have been doing with this project. :) Well, now I'm off to continue with this project and with hope, the next time you see it, it will be alive, complete and successful!

No comments:

Post a Comment