Wednesday, September 18, 2013

What's On My Hook?

So what's on my hook?  This past week, up to now, I have been working on a chunky grandma cardigan.
Heavily inspired by numerous heavy sweaters and cardigans spotted about while thrifting. I chose deep sage yarn by Caron Simply Soft. Actually, the project would have been completed sooner; however, I ended up running out of yarn! I used up one big bundle and found myself having to purchase another to complete it! The cardigan should be ready by next week and I am quite elated to style/shoot and even more so, wear it!
I hope your project(s) are going well!

2 comments:

  1. That dress is fantastic <3 Good luck with the cardigan! I've been coveting a super slouchy grannie cardi for awhile now. Oh how I would love to just make one. :D

    - Anna

    www.melodicthriftychic.com

    ** ModCloth Glasses Giveaway on my blog! U.S. & Canada Only! **

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It has been super fun and interesting creating my first grannie cardigan, but it was worth it, I cannot wait to share it!

      Delete