Wednesday, September 25, 2013

What's On My Hook?

So what's on my hook? Currently, I am working on an item that I have been wanting to create for quite some time. This project involves sewing an exposed zipper onto it, so far it is a daunting task to create, but I'm going for a challenge this year. The best thing about this particular project is that I can already picture it complete and what I would style it with! It's very exciting when a project is alive in my mind even before it's complete!

Hopefully, this project will be complete quite soon (well in due time) so that I can share it, even though I've started, stopped and restarted again. Oh it's all about the journey and the process on this project, but so far it is worth every single unraveling row. I hope yours is coming along quite well!

No comments:

Post a Comment