Saturday, October 19, 2013

What I Wore: Let's Get This Going!

Hello! I've had this skirt for many many years, found it in a thrift shop for about 3 bucks and I truly believe I cannot see myself ever letting it go. Such a catch! I paired it with a blouse that I purchased at Rue21 for only $8, which I'm quite thankful for finding such a deal, especially with the awesome faux leather details surrounding the collar and the cut outs on the shoulder. The shoes, I found at Plato's Closet, via Forever 21, they were also 8 bucks. The shoes have this rad animal print suede thing going on and I love it. I'm pretty sure, if I added up this entire outfit, it would come out to be under $30! Can't help it, I'm all about the deals! ;)
Anywho, this weekend is a busy shooting/work week and I am hoping it goes along quite swimmingly and I can get a bit of rest in, which is very nice to have, especially over the weekend and all.Well, I do truly hope you have a sweet weekend! :)
What I Wore: 
top>> rue21
skirt>> thrift store
tights>> jcpenny
wedges>> plato's closet/forever 21
necklace>> glitter accessories
hat>> target 
purse>> rue21

2 comments:

  1. Lovely. Just in time for the cooler temps and approaching halloween. This outfit is great. Love those shoes! <3

    ReplyDelete