Wednesday, November 20, 2013

What''s On My Hook?

What's on my hook?  
Currently, I have this scarlet esque yarn on my hook, which I used for the red cape hood handmade project. My lovely friend brought my attention to this bag that she spotted on another blog and she immediately called me to let me know that I should be making this bag....For her that is! :p I am quite inspired by the bag, though my design will of course feature fringe as well, but it will be a bit modified towards my style. I haven't made a bag since I believe it was last year and it has been a project on my list that I think now is the great time to whip one up!
 

Where is the yarn from? This yarn is Country Rose// Caron One Pound. It's the perfect shade for the bag and I can't wait to fringe it up with this project!
What's on your hook and/or needle?

No comments:

Post a Comment