Monday, May 19, 2014

What I Wore: Just A Manic Monday.

what i wore: dress>>ross// top>>cotton on// knee high socks>> target// shoes>>ross// purse>>rue 21 //sunglassess>>target // hat>>cooperative.

Oh it's Monday and I spent the day, well the morning half, attempting to develop a roll of film I've had for quite awhile. The usual place I go to, their machine wasn't working so they sent me to another place and they don't develop film anymore, so they sent me to another place which stated the same. Kind of bummed me out a bit, y'know? I truly wish both of those worlds could co exist and utilizing film wasn't such a thing of the past. Especially since it's so magical and all, to me that is.

Nevertheless, the morning was saved by the best of friends, who I had not seen in quite awhile due to school and work, life stuff.. (This little lady) We had a super healthy and delicious breakfast while watching The Hobbit, (her first time, my 164654898 time watching it!) Fun catching up talks and ridiculous laughter ensued which is always the best medicine.
 
To the outfit we go!  The dress romper, is actually not my size, it's two sizes too big, but I have such a grand adoration for these dress that I figured out a way to sew it down to my size. I'm a lover of the mixture, clashing of patterns and I feel this outfit casually and entirely represents my style in the most fun of ways!
Have a wonderful Monday and rest of the week! ashlee elle.

No comments:

Post a Comment