Thursday, July 3, 2014

HandMade: 4th of July Cropped Crochet Tank.

Happy early fourth of July to you all! I've had a handful of ideas on what to create and I wanted to do something a bit more daring, something I usually wouldn't think to wear. So the design of this top came to my sketchbook and I couldn't help, but get excited with the final product. 

The fringe is probably my favorite part of this top, making it airy and seamlessly laid back. Has a bit of a hippie sense to it which is entirely my kind of thing as well! I might possibly be placing a free pattern of this top, (which would be available tomorrow) and which you can make in any color as well or you can wear create this exact one!
Let me know if you are interested in this pattern and I will have it up by tomorrow!
ashlee elle.

2 comments:

  1. Omg that top is amazing! Well done :D I would love to make one for myself!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Crissy! I appreciate it and I will be creating a free pattern for it! :)

      Delete