Wednesday, September 17, 2014

On My Hook.

I must say, mustard and canary yellow are my absolute favorite go to colors for the Fall. There is just something about that color that I simply get so excited about. Perhaps its one of the hues that the fallen leaves hold when they hit the ground. Well whatever it is, I am more than elated that it is something I can take and form into whatever I desire.

This next project, dun dun dun, is another crochet dress. I'm a bit obsessed with creating crochet dresses and with more practice, they are coming much easier to design. This has to be one of my favorites to make so far and I cannot wait for this heaty Texas weather to slowly form into somewhat of a Fall atmosphere. Fingers crossed over here.

What are you currently working on?
Hope your projects are coming along swimmingly!
ashlee elle.

No comments:

Post a Comment