Thursday, February 5, 2015

HandMade: The Big Heart Cropped Crochet Heart Sweater!

Hello there! Happy Thursday to you, or Happy Scandal night for my Shonda fans out there! With Valentine's Day right around the corner I thought I'd share one of the projects I had been working on in the spirit of heart day. 

This crochet cropped sweater with a graphic of a lovely big heart is a fun project you can either create for you or for a loved one. Made for any crocheter, the pattern was created to accomodate all skill levels.

What I love about this sweater, is that it is perfect for layering with a long sleeved shirt or you can make the sleeves a big longer if you choose. This is actually one sweater I will wear year round, regardless of the holiday, it's just perfect for any occasion!

The Big Heart Cropped Crochet Sweater Available Here
ashlee elle.

No comments:

Post a Comment