Thursday, March 5, 2015

HandMade: The Heights Crochet Sweater Top.

Hello there! Happy Thursday to you! I've had the yarn I used for this top for awhile, had picked it primarily due to the color of it. It kind of frightened me. I'm not particular drawn to this color and I wanted to challenge myself to create a pattern that would turn that apprehension around. I felt with the color, I wanted to design a pattern that can be utilize throughout the majority of the year. A short sleeve top that also had a bit of duality to it so that it can roomy and airy for more warmer days, but also a comfy choice to layer.

What I love about this sweater, is that it's incredibly comfy and the color truly brightens up any outfit. You can dress this top up or throw a pair of jeans and you're good to go! Though to be honest, the best thing about this top, is that it is one of a kind, it's handmade and there's entirely nothing that feels better than that!



The Heights Crochet Sweater Top Pattern Available Here

ashlee elle.

No comments:

Post a Comment