Thursday, May 28, 2015

HandMade: The Stones Crochet Dress.

 Hello there! Hope you're having a lovely week! This concept popped into my head whilst I was strolling around a very familiar craft store, simply perusing for a glimpse of inspiration. When I came across the beaded jewelry aisle which is when the idea struck that I should implement a beaded neckline to one of my handmade dresses. I wanted the beads to be the primary inspiration for the entire piece so I designed this dress based on 6 lovely beaded stones. This little seed of a design has truly inspired me to utilize items outside of the box and really push forth with the limitations to creating, which is that there are none. Since this is my first time creating this design, I can confidently state, it will not be the last and that excites me beyond words!

Pattern Details:
The yarn I used: 3 Skeins in Orange [Caron Simply Soft Yarn]
The hook I used: H/8-5.00MM


Get The Stones Crochet Dress Pattern at:

The Dream Crochet Shoppe


 x ashlee elle.

No comments:

Post a Comment