Thursday, December 4, 2014

HandMade: The Come Together Crochet Stripes Sweater.





Hello there! I hope the week has treated you well thus far.I recently traded and donated a few bits of clothing and in the pile was an older striped sweater. I wanted to challenge myself in not purchasing a store bought sweater, but to crochet myself one of my own. 

Being a huge fan of layering, I opted for a short-sleeved crochet sweater so that I can layer it to my liking. It is a tiny bit over sized to accommodate for that personal choice. Alternating between white and black yarn to create this sweater, I create a scoop neck for the front and back of the top, so that the button ups would fit suitably.

 Project Details:
The yarn I used was Caron Simply Soft in Black and in White. 2 Skeins each.
The hook I used was a K/101/2-6.50MM
 

ashlee elle.

No comments:

Post a Comment