Thursday, April 16, 2015

HandMade: The True Chains Crochet Top!

Hello there! Hope you're having a lovely week! This handmade crochet top has been sitting in my "must create" queue for quite awhile now and I'm super psyched that it is complete and ready to wear! The yarn that I used for this project, I have had it for about a year, bought it at the end of last Summer. I knew as soon as I purchased it, that I wanted to create it with this design in mind, which is the best feeling when everything just comes together like that. I love it.

What I love about this top, is that it is truly comfy and I can create so many different outfits utilizing this top. It has a stylish feel to it, that isn't so drawn to specific trends, it's a lasting project that I honestly cannot wait to create more and more. The other thing that I truly love about this top is that is handmade, created for me and my shape which is truly the bees knees.


Get The True Chains Crochet Top Pattern at:

x ashlee elle.

3 comments:

  1. Love it!

    What kind of yarn did you use? And what stitch are you using?

    I would love to make this but need to know if it would be easy or not. I call myself an 'advanced beginner'. I've never made any clothes before and am a bit intimated to try anything without knowing everything bout it first.

    Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you Patty!
      The yarn is from Loops & Threads "T-shirt Yarn." The techniques used throughout the pattern are the Double Crochet Stitch as well as the Single Crochet Stitch solely.
      Throughout the pattern there are photographs and each step is descriptive, detailing which section you are working on as well as guiding measurements. Plus if you need any extra assistance I am more than happy to help you create!

      Thank you again Patty!
      ashlee elle.

      Delete
  2. loving your blog. Thank you🏵

    ReplyDelete