Friday, December 12, 2014

HandMade: The Everyday Crochet Shrug.





Hello there! Happy Friday! Here is the latest WIP I have whipped up! I've actually had this project sitting to the sidelines for a little bit. There are actually a handful more of these kind of projects, but I just feel like when the time is right, they'll get done sooner or later! Plus since the days are a bit on the chilly side of town, I felt the slight urge to whip it on out so I can wear it.

The stitch for this shrug, is seriously the reason why I had to pick this project back up, it's quite lovely and it fits the shrug look quite nicely. Along with the yarn utilized from Red Heart Soft edition, it appears as such a perfect combination. It was a fairly easy design to whip up, not a lot of major steps and I most likely will be offering the pattern free in the near future. You know, once the Christmas season, holiday times slow down a bit I'll be right on it!
 Have a lovely weekend!
ashlee elle.

No comments:

Post a Comment