Wednesday, December 10, 2014

On My Hook.

Lately, what's been on my hook has been various projects in an attempt to get ready for the Christmas season. Gifts are being made and orders are being created with all that is handmade love which is actually my favorite part of the whole season. The opportunity to take the time to make something for another is a feeling that is quite beyond magical. I am truly thankful for it.

In between being able to create lots of nice gifts for others, I have been whipping up some designs that I've had lodged up in my brain, waiting to creep out. I had picked up this yarn awhile back and to be honest, it's not the type I would usually gravitate towards, though I thought i'd give it a chance. Plus, I had a design that fit it perfectly, it was meant to be and I am glad I jumped out of a small little comfort zone for an interesting adventure!

 What are you currently working on?

No comments:

Post a Comment