Thursday, February 12, 2015

HandMade: The L.O.V.E Crochet Dress// Pattern Available!

Hello there! Happy Thursday to you! With the last round of hearts and all things sweet, this handmade crochet dress was constructed with love on the brain. I created this dress on a complete whim, having the design in my mind and just winging it through trial and error, reworking it so that it would be what I imagined. I'm quite elated with how it came out and I cannot wait to create more for throughout the year.

What I love about this crochet dress, is that it is insanely comfortable, (which is what I aim for with all of my designs) is how comfortable and easy it is. You don't have to lose the cuteness or the style just because of comfort, you truly can have the best of both worlds. This dress entirely proves it, feels like I'm wearing a lovely freeing sweater and that's pretty awesome in my book.


The Big Heart Cropped Crochet Sweater Pattern Available Here

ashlee elle.

1 comment:

  1. Trix La Mix are FANTASTIC!!! Huge selection. Very pleasant sales people. Not pushy. Open excellent hours. Overall the best. More information you can find at www.trixlamix.com

    ReplyDelete